Fonts depend on the operating system so the availability of fonts on an Apple system vs Windows may differ. There are solutions to this but they most likely require the help of a support technician. Do it yourself is not recommended in this case.
Viewing entries tagged
With each user account, you are able to install Office 365 on up to 5 devices.
Check out this article for more details to download and install Office using Office 365 for business on your PC.
Sign in to Office 365, at http://portal.office.com/OLS/MySoftware.aspx.
- On the Office page, go to the version of Office you want to install. For example, your admin may have given you the option to install Office 2016 or Office 2013.
- Select a Language, and then choose Install to install the 32-bit version.
- Depending on your browser, go to the install pop-up that appears and click Run (in Internet Explorer) Setup (in Chrome), or Save File (in Firefox).
- Follow the prompts and accept the license agreement.
- When you see "You're good to go," select All done.
Check out this article for more details to download and install Office using Office 365 for business on your Mac.
Sign in to the Office 365 portal with your work or school account.
- Go to Settings Settings > Office 365 Settings > Software
- On the Software page, under Install Office 2016 for Mac, select Install to begin downloading the installer package.
- Once the download has completed, open Finder, go to Downloads, and double-click Microsoft_Office_2016_Installer.pkg.
- On the first installation screen, select Continue to begin the installation process.
- Enter your Mac login password to complete the installation.
After Office 2016 for Mac is installed, Word 2016 for Mac opens so you can activate Office and confirm your subscription. You should only have to do this once.
- Review the Word 2016 for Mac What's New screen, and then select Get started.
- On the Sign in to Activate Office screen, select Sign In, and then enter your work or school account.
- After you sign in, you may see an alert asking for permission to access the Microsoft identity stored in your keychain. Select Allow or Always Allow to continue.
- On the next screen, choose an appearance for your Office installation, select Continue, and then select the Start Using Word button to open the app and complete the Office 2016 for Mac activation.