3435 Cesar Chavez St, PH
San Francisco, CA 94110
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information, including email address and phone number
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customize the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers, and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers, and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone, or mail for market research reasons.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer's hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options, or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognize when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
- Measure & track where our website traffic is coming from. We use this to create better content and experiences for our users.
- Track traffic across devices. Such as when someone visits our website on one device, we can now reach them with more relevant ads when they search or browse on another device.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
How we use re-marketing pixels
We may also use third-party re-marketing pixels. Re-marketing pixels are cookies from sites like Facebook and Google that allow us to create customized, targeted followup advertising to people that visit our site. This is how it works:
- Third-parties show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- Third-parties use remarketing pixels to reach users across devices, such as from a mobile app visited on their phone to a website they browse on another device.
- Third-parties, such as Google Analytics will collect Google-authenticated identifiers associated with users’ Google Accounts (and therefore, personal information) and temporarily join these identifiers to your Google Analytics data in order to support our audiences.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
You can opt out of Google’s cookies here: https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads/authenticated
You can learn about Facebook’s cookies here: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
You can opt out of other marketing pixels here: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/#completed
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Controlling information about you
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Write to us at: 3435 Cesar Chavez St, PH, San Francisco, CA 94110
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
We will always hold your information securely by taking reasonable precautions and following industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
To prevent unauthorized disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the http://www.itjones.com/ domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.